“We want all members of our community to be able to fully participate in the economic, social and political life of Sefton”
The creation of Sefton Equalities Partnership in April 2006 represents a dynamic new approach to the delivery of Equality and Diversity in the borough of Sefton. Our newly created multi–agency team based at Sefton CVS is working in partnership with the public, private and voluntary and community sector to deliver change across the borough.
The partners are:
- Sefton Metropolitan Borough Council
- Sefton Council for Voluntary Service
- Merseyside Police
- Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service
- Sefton Primary Care Trust
- Connexions Greater Merseyside
- North West Learning & Skills Council
- National Probation Service, Merseyside
- One Vision Housing
Our priority is to enable all members of Sefton’s diverse community to fully participate in the social, economic and political life of the borough, through improving access to services, increasing employment rates and promoting community cohesion with specific reference to key areas of the equalities agenda:
Race, Disability, Gender, Sexuality, Religion or Belief and Age.